Sunday, June 9, 2013

fuckyeahtattooedbrides

Photo



meet-mebytherivers-edge: Best day of my life.๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘ฐ



meet-mebytherivers-edge:

Best day of my life.๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘ฐ

dear-wednesday: ๐Ÿ˜˜ @jpizzle108



dear-wednesday:

๐Ÿ˜˜ @jpizzle108

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



demanabm: So blessed by this woman, can't believe she chose to...



demanabm:

So blessed by this woman, can't believe she chose to put up with me for the rest of our lives.

beautifulmadhouse: My 5 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow....



beautifulmadhouse:

My 5 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow. We've been together 9!!! All class all the time.

 



 

cutafinefeather: October 15, 2011. 498 days since I became your...



cutafinefeather:

October 15, 2011.

498 days since I became your bride.

498 days of ridiculous flirting.

498 days of outragious bliss.

Deep-bellied laughter.

Happy tears.

Passionate kisses.

Peaceful stares.

Electric touches.

Feeling like a bride every day. 

portlandreams: Tattooed bride



portlandreams:

Tattooed bride

tatunga: Photo by Dario Endara



tatunga:

Photo by Dario Endara

 



 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo













Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment