Friday, June 7, 2013

If you don't take risk, You'll have a wasted soul

Find someone who will Tremble for your touch… Someone,...



Find someone who will
Tremble for your touch…
Someone,
Who's fingers
Are
A
Poem

~I leaned my face into his palm and he looked at me like it was...



~I leaned my face into his palm and he looked at me like it was the first time he ever saw me. I felt my heart burst. I wanted him to kiss me. I didn't care about what he owned or what issues he had. I just knew if we kissed….it would change us both. Even worse, I wanted to say I loved him.~

Bright Blessings For a Beautiful Day



Bright
Blessings
For a
Beautiful
Day

Each situation Is a blossom To be picked, With a...



Each situation
Is a blossom
To be picked,
With a
Curious
Spirit…

The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one...



The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it…..
-Nicholas Sparks

~With my last breath, I'll exhale my love for you. I hope...



~With my last breath, I'll exhale my love for you. I hope its a cold day, so you can see just what you mean to me~

Life is for deep kisses Strange adventures Midnight swims And...



Life is for deep kisses

Strange adventures

Midnight swims

And

Rambling conversations….

Elegant communication is when You can defend your personal...



Elegant communication is when

You can defend your personal boundaries

Without making bullets of your words

And a knife of your tongue

Memory believes before Knowing remembers, Believes longer Than...



Memory believes before

Knowing remembers,

Believes longer

Than recollects,

And longer than knowing…

Even

Wonders

If someone never Gets enough of you They will...



If someone never

Gets enough of you

They will always

Want

More…

Sometimes you find yourself In the middle of nowhere And...



Sometimes you find yourself
In the middle of nowhere
And sometimes….
In the middle of nowhere
You find yourself

If a kiss were a raindrop I'd send you a shower If a hug...



If a kiss were a raindrop

I'd send you a shower

If a hug were a second

I'd send you hours

If a smile were water

I'd send you the sea

If love were a person

I'd send you……me

~The silkiness of his voice was a torturous caress that I could...



~The silkiness of his voice was a torturous caress that I could have endured for the rest…of my life~

-Melissa Andrea, Flutter

Photo



Photo



Photo



What more could A person ask for…



What more could
A person ask for…

With your Heart, Body & Soul…. With every...



With your
Heart,
Body &
Soul….
With every ounce
Of
Your
Being…

~Syn♡

haughtyspirit: wildography: Cardinal Photo By: Blair...



haughtyspirit:

wildography:

Cardinal Photo By: Blair Turrell 

The red cardinal represents the fire and vitality of the living spirit. In addition, the cardinal is symbolic of the living blood of Christ. Both cardinals and blood have long been symbols of vitality, and in the Christian context, that vitality is everlasting. Traditionally, the cardinal is symbolic of life, hope and restoration. These symbols connect cardinal birds to living faith, and so they come to remind us, that though circumstances might look bleak, dark and despairing, there is always "hope". It's said that, if you are experiencing a down time in your life and a cardinal lands by you, it is a message from Christ to remind you to have faith.

A tear is an emotion That can be shed Through love &...



A tear is an emotion
That can be shed
Through love & pain
And desires fed…

~Syn ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment