Sunday, June 9, 2013

We are but lovers, We are the last of our kind

Photo



Photo



hotcircus: Thula Moon



hotcircus:

Thula Moon

Lazy cats ❤❤❤



Lazy cats ❤❤❤

Boo in the sun ❤☀



Boo in the sun ❤☀

Decided to stay on part time until I find a new job. But told them I will not be part of the sales...

Decided to stay on part time until I find a new job. But told them I will not be part of the sales team anymore. Just pricing/shipment/facilities. So I feel ok about this. Especially since I need to get a crown for my tooth done with no insurance.
Yepppp

Jennifer is a party pooper



Jennifer is a party pooper

Face. 💋



Face. 💋

foxtides: "and you will hurt me. and I deserve it.It's...



foxtides:

"and you will hurt me.

and I deserve it.

It's late.
You are not awake
and it's nothing.
I want you so bad it's devouring me
and I think I love you,
but you'll never find out."

Photo



Photo



jvsxn: part of me wants to be seven and careless. part of me wants to be back in your bed. part of...

jvsxn:

part of me wants to be seven and careless.
part of me wants to be back in your bed.
part of me wants to be forty and settled.
part of me wants to be dead.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Date night with Delta



Date night with Delta

Scheduled a doctors appointment. Everything will be fine. Blaaahhh.

Scheduled a doctors appointment.
Everything will be fine.
Blaaahhh.

Stressed out. I have a uti and no doctor out here. I called a doctor off my insurance’s...

Stressed out. I have a uti and no doctor out here. I called a doctor off my insurance’s website, but they were at lunch so I left a message. But it hurts and there are little clots of blood coming out and I have been going literally every 5 minutes. Wahhhhhhhhhh. Stress. What do I doooooo.

"Relax. You will become an adult. You will figure out your career. You will find someone who loves..."

"Relax. You will become an adult. You will figure out your career. You will find someone who loves you. You have a whole lifetime; time takes time. The only way to fail at life is to abstain."

- Johanna de Silentio (via quotecatalog)

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment