Friday, June 7, 2013

http://liv3now.com/

headcruise: Théo Mercier
, La Famille Invisible 2012



headcruise:

Théo Mercier
, La Famille Invisible 2012

weird5cience: "If I can see it, then I can do it" − R. Kelly



weird5cience:

"If I can see it, then I can do it"
R. Kelly

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



sugahsrevolution: flying-blades: all i need in this life of...



sugahsrevolution:

flying-blades:

all i need in this life of sin …

^^^

Photo



Photo



jeruthedamaja: sick



jeruthedamaja:

sick

Photo



nigga stop bullshitting and drop some new shit. ITS BEEN FOREVER.

soon… bruh soon. it'll be worth the wait.. trust me.

 image

tylerwave replied to your post: J Cole is iight his music is just boring as fuck,… ...

leaked?

yeah http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/41165843/file.html

realitytvgifs: Me helping you pay your bills.



realitytvgifs:

Me helping you pay your bills.

Photo



bo0bie replied to your post: J Cole is iight his music is just boring as fuck,… i've never...

i've never been into him forreal

yeah me neither I listen to all his stuff but I’m never really impressed like that especially how much people have hyped him up. but don’t get me wrong he is an okay rapper, he’s just boring to me atleast.

J Cole is iight his music is just boring as fuck, i’m half way sleep while listening to the...

J Cole is iight his music is just boring as fuck, i’m half way sleep while listening to the album.

Photo



milkybunniie: 私にその猫を与える, Give me that pussy, と私は私の方法になるでしょう and I'll be on my way

milkybunniie:

私にその猫を与える,

Give me that pussy,

と私は私の方法になるでしょう

and I'll be on my way

Audio



No comments:

Post a Comment