Wednesday, June 5, 2013

On My Knees

Photo



Photo



diaryofanymphette: There are very few things better than being...



diaryofanymphette:

There are very few things better than being over the knee in the attractive man in a suit. Good thing Daddy looks so great in them ;-)

Photo



smackware: Smack by bitch up!



smackware:

Smack by bitch up!

sensual-dominant: Teddy seems to have taken a different role in...





sensual-dominant:

Teddy seems to have taken a different role in your life babygirl…

sensual-dominant: Tonight I think I want you on the dining room...



sensual-dominant:

Tonight I think I want you on the dining room table…so that I may enjoy you with my after dinner aperitif…

sterndaddy: "Don't you dare cum." "But Daddy, please, I'm so...



sterndaddy:

"Don't you dare cum."

"But Daddy, please, I'm so close."

"Hold it baby girl, not until I give you permission."

I like a man with class



I like a man with class

sirsprettypet: This prees. Dig in



sirsprettypet:

This prees.

Dig in

hottroddaddy: letmedothis: Let me lick beautiful



hottroddaddy:

letmedothis:

Let me lick

beautiful

Photo



Photo



cumformepet: Now now babygirl, did you really think you were...



cumformepet:

Now now babygirl, did you really think you were gonna leave for class wearing panties when Daddy strictly forbid you? Well now you're gonna go without underwear, and you're going to be wet before you even step outside. Now cum for me before you miss your bus. If you're late again I've given your teacher permission to spank you in detention.

bimbocandy: Now I know how he sees it. ;-)



bimbocandy:

Now I know how he sees it. ;-)

daddyandhislolo: Yea…that's just never terrible :)



daddyandhislolo:

Yea…that's just never terrible :)

Photo



Photo



lahzy: chanel-smokes: "Oh Christ I just wanted you / to Fuck...



lahzy:

chanel-smokes:

"Oh Christ I just wanted you / to Fuck me / and Then / I Became Greedy, I wanted / You to Love me" Tracy Emin, 2009.

Deep shit

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment